Torrance circa 2013. Teaching the people from the garage.
Whether it's teaching people how to cook or sending you meals in the mail, we are now prepared to do both.
Ice Age Meals will now live under the Ice Age Culinary umbrella.
Our goal is to:
Change Lives One Meal At A Time.
Here are five changes that are coming your way:
1. New Kitchen - After 8 years with a house divided, we are now under one roof! This will reduce our overhead so we can lower prices and offer the best value in the industry.
2. Push For Organic - We are currently in talks with Panorama Meats to change our beef to Grass Fed, Grass Finished and Organic! We'll update you on the progress, but are aiming to upgrade across the board, all while lowering prices!
3. Pared Back Menu - We have 8 years of testing over 50 menu items. We will now offer the top 12 meals on a regular basis. This will simplify our operation, reduce our inventory requirements and allow us to deliver meals while saving you money!
4. Seasonal Meals - Our new menu will give us breathing room to create seasonal meals. We'll feature some of the menu items from our former menu, but have the goal of creating insanely crave-able meals that will change on a monthly basis. Pineapple Chicken Curry anyone? Did someone say Beef Birria?
5. RENEWED PURPOSE - Changing Lives One Meal At A Time, helping people Eat Better. Live Longer. and Influencing others to change their minds about food are our three aims. We are coming out of the gate hot in 2023 and starting each day reviewing our purpose as a team.