After one of the hottest summers on record, we have decided to upgrade our shipping!
Did you hear that the town of Sanbao, China recorded a temperature of 126F last week?
While we don't ship to China, we have had a challenging summer keeping our meals frozen in transit.
With a commitment to continually improve, we have made the decision to ship all orders east of the Rockies via UPS Next Day Air.
Here are Five Facts about the new system:
- Alaska, Hawaii and everything east of Denver will ship Next Day Air.
- Nevada, Utah and California will deliver Next Day.
- Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, New Mexico and Idaho will deliver via two-day shipping using a Thermaliner to keep the meals frozen.
- We will monitor the weather on the West Coast and upgrade to Next Day Air when deemed necessary.
- We will now ship Monday-Wednesday in stead of Monday-Tuesday.
As always, the shipping date will be published on the header bar of the Ice Age Meals page.
Thank you for your support!
We do not spend large spend large amounts of money marketing our meals to the masses.
We invest in delivering a quality product and rely on good people like you to help spread the word!
We love upgrading the Ice Age experience at every opportunity and today is one of those days. :)
Our meals carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked.
In a world that's heating up, I encourage you to keep your cool and "Keep It Paleo!"
(Battling The Bulge)
"...the clouds are the dust of His feet." - Nahum 1:3